Lately, I've been really into Utsukushii Rinjin!





"A sudden encounter between a gracefully attractive but mysterious woman, Saki (Nakama Yukie), and an ordinary housewife, Eriko (Dan Rei), who has a happy family, causes Eriko’s serene daily life to fall apart. Eriko’s husband, Shinji (Watabe Atsuro) becomes the target of Saki’s advances and finds himself caught between her and his wife." - From dramawiki

Haha I never imagined I'd be someone who would be so addicted to this type of drama! Even more so than my beloved detective dramas! Drama between housewives is way too interesting! Haha, I'm interested in ones with affairs lately!

Saki-san is just too amazing! She's so skillful, when she becomes close with everyone around Eriko-san, it seems like she's trying to replace her! But some fault lies with those people too, I suppose, because they're so easily convinced that Saki-san is a better replacement..! Uwaa, she just psychologically scared a kid too... who was bullying Shun-kun! I can guess that she wants a life to replace her previous one without a child, husband or friends...! I hope Eriko-san can figure out that Saki-san's not really a friend and she's the one turning everyone in her life against her...

Another thing I never thought I'd get into is Beelzebub! It's just way too funny!


















"The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent", Oga Tatsumi, a first year in "Ishiyama High" the school for delinquents. One day while sleeping next to a river he sees a man floating down it, he pulls him to shore and the man splits in half revealing a baby boy. This boy is the son of the demon king and he has been chosen as the one to raise it with the baby's demon maid Hilda. The story follows his life with the child and at the delinquent school." -ANN

I honestly don't watch much anime, except for Detective Conan (which I'm still in the process of finishing). I'm more of a drama type. But I was just looking through a list of ones from this season with my friend at uni, and we clicked on this to see what it's like. It was the randomest thing ever! Soo funny! This is the one type I usually stay away from, because it's got delinquents, a lot of noise, and things that don't make sense! But I ended up really liking it! I even got my little brother to watch it with me! I think the transporter guy (his real name's too long so I can never remember it) is my favourite! So every week, I eagerly await the new episode :P

I'm getting hungry.. time to go eat breakfast! Today's a busy day..! I have to finish 2 assignments, a ton of math homework & French listening excercises.. and if I have time, study for econ and practice kanji!

0 comments:

About this blog

I'm A~
24 years old
I just wanted a blog to post random stuff~
よろぴくね~

Followers